An awesome team member to join our dedicated staff in Stockholm.
BAUX was founded 2014 on the belief that building materials should be surprisingly functional and remarkably beautiful. BAUX designs, produces and markets functional construction materials that meet the contemporary expectations of architects, engineers and builders – without compromising tomorrow’s safety and environmental standards. Read more about BAUX.
Due to our global expansion BAUX now is looking for an awesome team member to join its dedicated staff in Stockholm with the task to develop existing sales partners and manage customer inquiries and relationships.
As a Sales Coordinator at BAUX you will support and manage our international network of Sales Agents, currently mainly located in USA and Europe. In other regions, where BAUX currently have no Sales Agents in place, you will have direct contact with both existing and potential customers including architects, interior designers, commercial builders and end customers. You will then manage and develop client inquiries from initial interest throughout the sales cycle to closed deals, including customer satisfaction follow-up.
During this process you will have tight communication with BAUX factory team and logistical partners to coordinate their capacity to meet customer requirements. In addition to these tasks, you will participate building the BAUX brand on trade fairs around the world.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably from a customer facing-, order management- or logistical/operations related role
- Previous experience in an entrepreneurial fast pace environment with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent and proven computer skills
- Excellent written and oral English and Swedish skills
- A master’s degrees in business administration or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external peers
It is beneficial if you also
- Have a proven track record from design or architecture industry
- Knowledge WordPress, Mailchimp and SEO tools.
- Master French, German or other international language
- Have excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills
To enjoy the role
We believe that you are an independent person and thorough and accurate in your work. You have an eye for detail and likes to work towards deadlines. Furthermore, you have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks while allowing you to maintain a good quality of the work you perform. An entrepreneurial attitude is key (i.e. get things done!). Since the work will involve much customer contacts, you communicate with customers in a professional manner. You’ll be at the heart of our business, and will work with some of the best and most awarded people in the business. We’re like you – high-performing, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic with a great passion for design and sustainability.
- Start in September/October 2016.
- Full time position located at BAUX main office in Stockholm
Apply before 1st of August 2016
Are you interested? Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
NOTE! Put ‘Sales Coordinator’ as your headline.
Last day for application 2016-08-01
If you have any questions about the position. Feel free to contact Fredrik Franzon at [email protected] or +46 70-300 29 55