BAUX webinar on acoustics – 9th of December
Your invitation to BAUX first-ever exclusive webinar!
Join us for a special webinar on sound and acoustics on the 9th of December!
We are happy to invite you to an inspirational and educational talk together with two esteemed guests; Professor Barbara Canlon and Principal Consultant in Acoustics Andy Carballeira.
Together, we will explore the field of acoustics and how it affects the human brain, productivity and wellbeing.
* What you will learn;
– The fundamentals of sound and acoustics
– Absorption? Reflection? Diffusion? Helpful acoustic glossary
– The impact bad acoustics have on our health
– How can acoustic treatments improve the state of our environment
– How to design a good acoustic space
Our aim is for you to start feeling more confident working with acoustic treatments in your upcoming design projects. This event will be free of charge for all our friends, however, spaces are limited (!)
* How do I attend?
We are going to host this event on Zoom, no prior account is needed. This event will be held twice to be accessible for as many timezones as possible.
If you need to contact us prior to the meeting, feel free to email [email protected]
15.00 GMT (10.00 EST)
Dec 9, 2020
17.00 GMT (12.00 EST)
Dec 9, 2020
Featuring on the 9th of December
Professor of Hearing Physiology,
Karolinska Institute Stockholm
– The connection between sound and wellbeing
Principal Consultant Aceentech,
Massachusetts, INCE BD. CERT
– Education about sound and acoustics
Head of PR and Events at BAUX,
Stockholm / London
– Host of the event and Q&A
Co-Founder and CEO at BAUX, Stockholm
– About BAUX and how to install acoustic treatments in your project