BAUX Access *Webinar – Today!
Have you signed up?
* Join us for a special webinar on sound and acoustics today on the 9th of December!
First of all, thank you for the tremendous response we have had so far for this first-ever exclusive webinar. We are looking forward to e-meet you!
Almost fully booked!
The first session (15:00 GMT) is nearly full so if you haven’t already signed up – make sure to do so! See if there still are available spots here – Sign me up!
The second session (17:00 GMT) still has some availability but is filling up fast. If you haven’t already saved your seat, please do so here – Sign me up!
Together, we will explore the field of acoustics and how it affects the human brain, productivity and wellbeing.
* What you will learn;
– The fundamentals of sound and acoustics
– Absorption? Reflection? Diffusion? Helpful acoustic glossary
– The impact bad acoustics have on our health
– How can acoustic treatments improve the state of our environment
– How to design a good acoustic space
Our aim is for you to start feeling more confident working with acoustic treatments in your upcoming design projects. This event will be free of charge for all our friends, however, spaces are limited (!)
* How do I attend?
We are going to host this event on Zoom, no prior account is needed. This event will be held twice to be accessible for as many timezones as possible.
If you need to contact us prior to the meeting, feel free to email [email protected]
First session (Almost full)
15.00 GMT (10.00 EST)
Dec 9, 2020
Second session (Some spots left)
17.00 GMT (12.00 EST)
Dec 9, 2020
Featuring on the 9th of December
Principal Consultant Aceentech,
Massachusetts, INCE BD. CERT
– Education about sound and acoustics
Professor of Hearing Physiology,
Karolinska Institute Stockholm
– The connection between sound and wellbeing
Head of PR and Events at BAUX,
Stockholm / London
– Host of the event and Q&A
Co-Founder and CEO at BAUX, Stockholm
– About BAUX and how to install acoustic treatments in your project