Product Development Manager
We are seeking a talented Product Development Manager to help us take our brand to the next level!
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay (and many more!).
As a fast-growing company, we are eager to take our brand to the next level. Every day, we focus on learning and doing things better, growing our brand, helping one another and making sure that what we do here in Stockholm resonates globally. We value having a fun, respectful, value-driven and diversified work environment where everyone is welcome. As you might have guessed, we’re an ambitious team. We are, after all, trying to revolutionize an entire industry. There’s a lot to do, so we need your help!
This position is the absolute core at BAUX! Your primary duty will be to continue driving the fantastic journey we have started; developing new and revolutionizing sustainable acoustic materials. You will get a great opportunity to work with industry leaders within design and lead development projects together with them. Success will require being interested in sustainability and new materials, as well as being curious, persistent, thorough and having a high energy. This job opening is a fantastic way to roll up your sleeves and execute whilst developing both yourself and BAUX!
What you’ll do:
- Create a thorough understanding of our customers and their challenges to initiate ideas for innovative product solutions
- Driving and leading projects to develop our product assortment and decide scope of present and future product lines together with BAUX management team
- Producing product development plans including ROI analyses, schedules, budgets, product pricing, volume and capacity
- Find and analyze trends to initiate product development and improvements
- Continuously drive improvements of our solutions and products to improve the customer experience
- Supporting the marketing organization to prepare and conduct BAUX marketing campaigns. You will also provide all technical documentation and supporting tools required for BAUX sales team
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
At BAUX, great people and a dedicated team are essential to our success. That’s why your personality traits are of high significance.
So, who are you?
You understand the spirit of entrepreneurship and aim to exceed in everything you do. Of course, you are eager to join us in our mission to build the most sustainable interior design brand in the world. You take responsibility for your own success and getting things done.
Furthermore, you are:
- a positive doer who will walk the extra mile to get things done
- an ambitious and curious person who enjoys reaching high set goals. We would love for you to be a competitive team player
- proactive and taking action. You don’t wait for orders
- motivated by challenges and break the mold to do something new
For this role, we believe you have an impressive track record from product development and a thorough knowledge from the whole supply chain. You have a big network within the industry and a minimum of 5 years’ experience from a similar role. Additionally, you have:
- a degree within engineering and product development
- technical skills and a great design eye
- excellent project management and coordinating skills
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- have a genuine interest in design and architecture
- Full-time position at BAUX HQ in Stockholm
- You will get a health benefit package. Of course. And as a sustainable brand, we take immense pride in creating a healthy work environment for our employees
- Sometimes life gets in the way and you gotta work from home or the beach. No problem
- Employment starts as soon as possible
How to apply:
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected] and write “Product Development Manager” in the subject line.
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.