A Marketing Manager to join BAUX in pursuing our mission to build the most sustainable interior design brand in the world!
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay (and many more!).
As a fast-growing company, we are eager to take our brand to the next level. Every day, we focus on learning and doing things better, growing our brand, helping one another and making sure that what we do here in Stockholm resonates globally. We value having a fun, respectful, value-driven and diversified work environment where everyone is welcome. As you might have guessed, we’re an ambitious team. We are, after all, trying to revolutionize an entire industry. There’s a lot to do, so we need your help!
The primary duties of this role will be to deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution – including trade shows, events, web, newsletters, social media, PR and other content. Success will require excellent leadership and project management skills, as well as having a high energy and a ‘just do it’ approach (nothing is impossible, right?). This job opening is a fantastic way to roll up your sleeves and execute whilst developing both yourself and BAUX!
What you’ll do:
- On a daily basis: manage and project lead the marketing team and coordinate with BAUX local units around the world
- Project manage BAUX narrative into compelling sales materials and presentations, customized for key audience segments and verticals (media agencies, creative agencies, brand marketers)
- Collaborate with global sales organization to gain customer insights and develop appropriate marketing campaigns in market segments
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Work closely with BAUX Creative Director, especially during launches and concept developments
- Measure and report the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and measure against targets
- Being a BAUX ambassador on trade fairs around the world
- Recruit, lead, motivate and develop an outstanding marketing team at BAUX HQ
At BAUX, great people and a dedicated team are essential to our success. That’s why your personality traits are of high significance.
So, who are you?
You understand the spirit of entrepreneurship and aim to exceed in everything you do. Of course, you are eager to join us in our mission to build the most sustainable interior design brand in the world. You take responsibility for your own success and getting things done.
Furthermore, you are:
- a project manager at heart with a drive to exceed in schedules and timelines
- a positive doer who will walk the extra mile to get things done
- an ambitious and curious person who enjoys reaching high set goals. We would love for you to be a competitive team player
- a relationship building individual with a big network around you
- proactive and taking action. You don’t wait for orders
- motivated by challenges and break the mold to do something new
For this role, we believe you have an impressive track record from marketing and communications and are keen to be part of a high-paced and entrepreneur driven environment. Additionally, you have:
- a minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role
- excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Preferably, you can communicate in Swedish too
Extra points if you also:
- have experience from working in the design industry
- have a genuine interest in design and architecture
- happen to be proficient in additional languages
- Full-time position at BAUX HQ in Stockholm
- You will get a health benefit package. Of course. And as a sustainable brand, we take immense pride in creating a healthy work environment for our employees
- Sometimes life gets in the way and you gotta work from home or the beach. No problem
- Employment starts as soon as possible
How to apply:
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected] and write “Marketing Manager” in the subject line
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.