Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Want to kick-start your career in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial design company? Are you a curious doer, ready to help us build our brand worldwide and create a more sustainable and beautiful world? Great! BAUX is looking for a talented coordinator to support our dedicated staff. And our promise to you is that every day will be different!
As a fast-growing company, we are eager to take our brand to the next level. Every day, we focus on learning and doing things better, growing our brand, helping one another and making sure that what we do here in Stockholm resonates globally. As you might have guessed, we’re an ambitious team. We are, after all, trying to revolutionize an entire industry. There’s a lot to do, so we need your help! For the right candidate, this opportunity is the perfect way to accelerate your career while developing both yourself and BAUX! You will support our existing Sales and Marketing team where you will have various important tasks.
Your responsibilities will range from assisting our Head of Global Sales, to supporting our international representatives with training and marketing material. You will also assist our marketing team with events, product launches and other press-related activities.
Your work as our Marketing Coordinator will include:
- Assisting the planning of global events and trade fairs. This can also include practical and administrative tasks.
- Assisting marketing with various activities, such as content creation and coordination of sales materials.
- Partial daily management of social media channels.
- Supporting our global sales network.
- Being a BAUX spokesperson and, together with your team, representing us at events and trade fairs around the world.
At BAUX, great people and a dedicated team are essential to our success. That’s why, before looking at your previous experience, we look at your personality!
For this role, we believe you are at the beginning of your career and eager to roll up your sleeves and execute. Furthermore, you are service-minded, thorough in your work and have a “can-do-attitude.” You are a social person, unpretentious and eager to explore and tackle all areas of marketing and sales.
As a sustainable brand, we also take immense pride in creating a healthy work environment for our employees. Sometimes life gets in the way and you gotta work from home or the beach. No problem. You understand the spirit of entrepreneurship, and that we exceed in everything we do. We take responsibility for our own success and getting things done—and so do you.
To be considered for this role, you:
- Have a relevant degree or proven track record, preferably within business administration and marketing, as well as project and/or event management.
- Have a couple years of work experience in a coordinating and administrative role within a relevant field.
- Are a great communicator! If you have a proven track record of writing sales material that is great!
- Are into Social Media Marketing and enjoy creating beautiful and strategic content.
- Are a perfect combination—with both star-quality administrative abilities and profound social skills.
- Have professional written and oral communication skills in both English and Swedish.
Extra points if you also:
- Have basic skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Mailchimp.
- Have experience working in international environments.
- Have a genuine interest in design and architecture.
- Happen to be proficient in an additional language.
- Full-time position at BAUX HQ in Stockholm.
- Employment starts as soon as possible.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]. Please write the topic “Marketing Coordinator”.
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.