Global Sales Director
We are seeking a brilliant Global Sales Director to help us take our brand to the next level!
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay (and many more!).
As a fast-growing company, we are eager to take our brand to the next level. Every day, we focus on learning and doing things better, growing our brand, helping one another and making sure that what we do here in Stockholm resonates globally. We value having a fun, respectful, value-driven and diversified work environment where everyone is welcome. As you might have guessed, we’re an ambitious team. We are, after all, trying to revolutionize an entire industry. There’s a lot to do, so we need your help!
The primary duties of this role will be to fulfill our mission to become the world’s leading provider of acoustic solutions by accelerating BAUX growth of sales. Hence, you will design and implement global strategic plans and expand our fantastic customer base. Success will require excellent relationship building and leadership skills, as well as having a brilliant business mindset. This job opening is a fantastic way to roll up your sleeves and execute whilst developing both yourself and BAUX!
What you’ll do:
- Explore and further develop our current global sales strategy
- Set and exceed annual sales targets for different territories as well as working with our customers to better understand their business needs and goals
- Establish relevant KPI’s and track progress on a global scale
- Being responsible for identifying, recruiting, leading, motivating and developing a world-class global sales team (including our local units around the world)
- Secure and close deals with global clients through active Key Account Management
- Identify in-market challenges and develop regional strategies
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty
At BAUX, great people and a dedicated team are essential to our success. That’s why your personality traits are of high significance.
So, who are you?
You understand the spirit of entrepreneurship and aim to exceed in everything you do. Of course, you are eager to join us in our mission to build the most sustainable interior design brand in the world. You take responsibility for your own success and getting things done.
Furthermore, you are:
- a person with a strategic mindset, yet with an ability to take proactive action
- a positive doer who will walk the extra mile to get things done
- an ambitious and curious person who enjoys reaching high set goals. We would love for you to be a competitive team player
- a relationship building individual with a big network around you
- motivated by challenges and break the mold to do something new
For this role, we believe you have an impressive track record from a similar position and are keen to be part of a high-paced and entrepreneur driven environment. Additionally, you have:
- a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role
- excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Preferably, you can communicate in Swedish too
Extra points if you also:
- have experience from working in the design industry
- have a genuine interest in design and architecture
- happen to be proficient in additional languages
- Full-time position at BAUX HQ in Stockholm
- You will get a health benefit package. Of course. And as a sustainable brand, we take immense pride in creating a healthy work environment for our employees
- Sometimes life gets in the way and you gotta work from home or the beach. No problem
- Employment starts as soon as possible
How to apply:
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected] and write “Sales Director” in the subject line
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.