Customer Success Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Want to kick-start your career in a high-paced entrepreneurial design company?
Are you a service-oriented star, ready to make some real impact? Great! BAUX is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join our dedicated staff and take a big responsibility driving BAUX future success!
As a fast-growing company, we are eager to take our brand to the next level. Every day, we focus on learning and doing things better, growing our brand, helping one another and making sure that what we do here in Stockholm resonates globally. So far, we have managed to grow with no proactive sales! How? As you might have guessed, we’re an ambitious team. We are, after all, trying to revolutionize an entire industry.
There’s a lot to do, so we need your help!
For the right candidate, this opportunity is the perfect way to accelerate your career while developing both yourself and BAUX! As our Customer Success Manager, you will manage our full sales process and customer service. You will become a key player in our organization and have a large importance for all our global customers.
You will have direct contact with both new and existing customers who are architects, designers and commercial builders. Together with your team, you will continuously lead several projects within your business area to drive BAUX future success. Furthermore, you will be a BAUX spokesperson and representing us on events and trade fairs around the world.
Your work as our Customer Success Manager will include:
- Managing all our incoming client inquiries and leads in Salesforce
- Supporting the customers with excellent service along the full sales process
- Being a BAUX spokesperson and representing us on events and trade fairs around the world
- Identify, prioritize and lead continuous improvement in your field
At BAUX, great people and a dedicated team are essential to our success. That’s why, before looking at your previous experience, we look at your personality!
For this role, we believe you are a few years into your carer and eager to build great relationships. Furthermore, you are self-driven with the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. For this role, it is essential that you are service- and, business-oriented with a developed personal maturity.
As a sustainable brand, we also take immense pride in creating a healthy work environment for our employees. Sometimes life gets in the way and you gotta work from home or the beach. No problem. You understand the spirit of entrepreneurship, and that we exceed in everything we do. We take responsibility for our own success and getting things done—and so do you.
To be considered for this role, you:
- Have a couple years of relevant experience from a customer facing role within sales, customer support and/or business development.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit! You have previous experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Are into CRM-systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Have proven presentation and communication skills
- Are a natural project manager with skills to collaborate with internal and external peers.
- Have professional written and oral communication skills in both English and Swedish.
Extra points if you also:
- Have experience working in international environments.
- Have a genuine interest in design and architecture.
- Happen to be proficient in an additional language.
- Full-time position at BAUX HQ in Stockholm.
- Employment starts as soon as possible.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]. Please write the topic “Customer Success Manager”.
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.