Business & Sales Developer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
BAUX is expanding globally! Are you our next rising star within sales, project management, and business development?
Due to our rapid global expansion, BAUX is now looking for an awesome team member to join our dedicated staff in Stockholm with the task to take a large responsibility within sales and business development. As our business and Sales Developer, you will be responsible for managing our full sales process, from initial lead to order. You will have direct contact with both existing and potential customers including architects, interior designers, commercial builders and end customers.
Your work will include:
- Managing all our global incoming client inquiries and leads in Salesforce
- Supporting the customers along the sales process
- Identify, prioritize and lead continuous improvement in your field
- Be a BAUX spokesperson and communicate our core narratives. You are not afraid of making the first contact with customers and build relationships
- Identify sales opportunities and report insights to BAUX Sales network
- Participate in building the BAUX brand through both face-to-face sales presentations in Sweden and on trade fairs around the world
We offer you
The possibility to be a key player in our expanding global company. BAUX is built upon creative entrepreneurs who have valuable expertise in building successful businesses, and together with you we have an exciting journey ahead of us where we challenge our market through innovation. BAUX is dynamic; you will gain valuable knowledge for your future career as well as managing your own development within the company. Due to our rapid expansion, BAUX will recruit several new colleagues where you will be highly involved in the building of our great team. We truly believe that freedom under responsibility is the best way to improve and therefore you will get the possibility to manage your own workhours with a flexible way to work. We have our showroom and office in a creative Co-Working space, A-house Stockholm. Here, you will have the opportunity to attend events, parties, yoga classes and other social gatherings.
Our new colleague will have
- A degree in business administration, marketing, sales or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ work experience from a customer facing role, i.e. sales, customer support and/or business development
- Previous experience in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Experience from working in CRM-systems, preferably Salesforce
- Proven presentation skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint / Keynote
- Professional written and oral English and Swedish skills
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external peers
It is beneficial if you also
- Manage an additional language
- Have experience from international environments
- Have experience from the design and architecture industry
Our new colleague is
- Service-minded with a profound customer orientation
- Strong communicator and an ambassador for the BAUX Brand
- A curious and self-motivated doer with the ability to take wise and independent decisions, even under pressure
- An independent, dedicated problem-solver and a great teammate that has a creative and strategic approach to sales
- A highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
Furthermore, you are communicative, flexible and enjoy working in high paced and global environments. In order to succeed in the role, we believe you have a positive personality with a thorough business mindset. An entrepreneurial attitude is key (i.e. get things done!).
We’re like you – high-performing, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic with a great passion for design and sustainability.
- Start as soon as possible
- Full-time position located at BAUX main office in A-house, Stockholm
- Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic:
Business & Sales Developer
BAUX is the innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.