Area Sales Manager
Want to advance your career in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial design company? Are you a sociable, creative and self-driven sales pro, ready to help us build our brand worldwide and create a more sustainable and beautiful world? Great! BAUX is looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to help us develop partnerships and unlock value on the German market.
As a fast-growing company, we are eager to take things to the next level. Every day, we focus on learning, doing things better and expanding BAUX’s presence all over the world. As you may have guessed, we’re an ambitious team. We are, after all, trying to revolutionise an entire industry. There’s a lot to do, so we need your help!
As BAUX’s pioneering team member in Germany, you will be our eyes and ears, helping us identify new and existing partnership opportunities, and drive growth—both now and in the long-run. Enabling your success will be your strong work ethic and social skills, along with your extensive B2B sales experience and pre-established network within the architecture and design community.
As Area Sales Manager, your responsibilities will range from identifying, structuring, negotiating, closing and managing the local pipeline and deals, to being the “go-to” contact person for client and partner needs.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing the BAUX brand on the German market
- Developing strong relationships with architects, designers, end-users and installers
- Facilitating marketing and sales activities focused on BAUX’s target audiences on the local market
- Following up on partner sales and ensuring that BAUX commitments in partner relationships are delivered upon
- Attending training and meetings at the BAUX headquarters in Stockholm
- Visiting and representing BAUX at fairs and exhibitions
- Work closely with and report to the Chief Sales Officer based in Stockholm
- In time, plan for, hire and lead a successful BAUX Germany Team
At BAUX, great people and a dedicated team are essential to our success. That’s why, before looking at your previous experience, we look at your personality!
For this role, we are looking for an energetic, self-driven and entrepreneurial person who is great at building strong and lasting relationships. Someone who takes the initiative, works hard and drives their work forward in a smart and structured way. Someone who understands the needs of clients and sees the value of maintaining a very high level of service. Someone who pays attention to the details, while never losing sight of the big picture. Does this sound like you?
For the right person, this can be an exciting and stimulating opportunity to both advance your career and make a big impact in the design community.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Have a bachelor´s degree or equivalent
- Be a few years into your career and have previous experience from B2B and business development in the design industry
- Have a network within the field of architecture and design
- Have the skills to drive the full sales process in Germany
- Be open to frequent travels in Germany and abroad
- Preferably live in Berlin (but Hamburg, Cologne or Frankfurt are okay too)
- Be fluent in English, and a native German speaker
What BAUX has to offer:
- An exciting and stimulating opportunity to both advance your career and make a big impact in the design community
- Being part of a global team in a creative and inspiring environment
- A success story, through the chance to represent a premium product and build relationships with a varied set of partners
- Freedom under responsibility–must be a high achiever
- A great opportunity to influence your day-to-day work
- A full-time position. However, a part-time set up could be considered, for an initial period, for the right person.
- Preferably full-time position.
- Employment starts as soon as possible.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the topic “Area Sales Manager -Germany”.
BAUX is an innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.