Location: Stockholm, Sweden
BAUX is expanding! Are you analytical, entrepreneurial and an administrative star? If yes – then maybe you will be our new order and finance coordinator!
Due to our rapid global expansion, we are now looking for an awesome team member to join our dedicated staff in Stockholm with the responsibility for finance, customer orders, and business development. As our order and finance coordinator you will have an important role in the core of our business. You will work in a close collaboration with both our factory and our sales department in order to ensure high quality throughout the whole ordering and finance process.
Your work will include:
- Managing all our customer orders and coordinate with BAUX manufacturing
- Conducting our administrative tasks such as logistics and export
- Sending invoices and manage payment collections
- Building a structure for analyzing BAUX’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Being in charge of monthly reports presented to the board of directors
- Building the BAUX’s brand through participation in trade fairs around the world
We offer you
The possibility to be a key player in our expanding global company. BAUX is built upon creative entrepreneurs who have valuable expertise in building successful businesses, and together with you we have an exciting journey ahead of us where we challenge our market through innovation. BAUX is dynamic; you will gain valuable knowledge for your future career as well as managing your own development within the company. Due to our rapid expansion, BAUX will recruit several new colleagues where you will be highly involved in the building of our great team. We truly believe that freedom under responsibility is the best way to improve and therefore you will get the possibility to manage your own workhours with a flexible way to work. We have our showroom and office in a creative Co-Working space, A-house Stockholm. Here, you will have the opportunity to attend events, parties, yoga classes and other social gatherings.
Our new colleague will have
- A degree in business administration and finance
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience from a financial and/or administrative role
- Proven analytical skills and experience from working with KPI’s
- Great experience of creating reports based on financial data
- Previous experience from financial systems, preferably Fortnox
- Previous experience in an entrepreneurial environment or start-up with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external peers
- Professional written and oral English and Swedish skills
It is beneficial if you also
- Manage an additional language
- Have experience from international environments
- Have experience from the design and architecture industry
Our new colleague is
- Structured with an eye for details and accurate in your work
- Analytical and enjoy working with numbers
- A self-motivated doer with the ability to make wise decisions, even under pressure
Furthermore, you have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks while allowing you to maintain a good quality of the work you perform. An entrepreneurial attitude is key (i.e. get things done!).
We’re like you – high-performing, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic with a great passion for design and sustainability.
- Start as soon as possible
- Full-time position located at BAUX main office in Stockholm
- Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write the topic “Finance Coordinator”
BAUX is the innovative Swedish design brand providing sustainable acoustic solutions for global brands such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, WeWork, Microsoft, Uber, Stella McCartney and eBay. Read more about BAUX.