Are you : Project Manager with an eye for business.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Last day to apply: 2014 08 31
Last day to apply: 2014 08 31
BAUX is growing Internationally and in Sweden. Therefore we’re looking to expand our team with a Project Manager. You’ll be at the heart of our business, and will work with some of the best and most awarded people in the business.
We’re like you – high-performing, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic with a great passion for design and sustainability. We expect you to have a vast experience of product development and modern marketing.
Working hours are flexible, overtime is a no no and an entrepreneurial attitude is key (i.e get things done!). These are important corner stones of our culture. Our office is located on Brahegatan 26 in Stockholm, but working from home is something we promote so feel free to feel free.
At BAUX you will find a high-performing culture that is both professionally challenging and financially awarding. We’re high-performers and you should be too.
Being a Project Manager at BAUX would include the following responsibilities and skills:
- Responsibilities Managing internal projects.
- Manage and develop client inquiries from initial interest throughout the sales cycle to closed deals, including customer satisfaction follow-up.
- Planning and executing all aspect of marketing vehicles traditional and digital advertising, point of sale material and packaging.
- Ensuring elements are executed on time, on budget and error free
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with internal departments (including, marketing communication, product development, product marketing, content development, and regional teams) as well as external media and creative agencies
- Keep current with “innovative communication” off, and online advertising technologies, so as to assist in determining ongoing delivery strategies
Required Skills & Abilities
- High performer with a positive attitude and the desire to grow
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Love to build and maintain customer relations.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage high volumes of work
- Passionate about design and sustainability.
- Strong team player who is able to work with others to achieve objectives as well as ability to work autonomously
- Strong oral, written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record from design or architecture industry
Are you interested? Send your resume to [email protected] – NOTE! Put ‘Project Manager’ as your headline.
Last day for application 2014 08 31
BAUX designs, produces and markets functional construction materials that meet the contemporary expectations of architects, engineers and builders – without compromising tomorrow’s safety and environmental standards.
BAUX is a joint ventures between entrepreneurs Johan Ronnestam and Fredrik Franzon and the founding partners of design studio Form Us With Love; Jonas Pettersson, John Löfgren and Petrus Palmér. Read more about BAUX.